Thursday, May 6, 2010

For Zombie Awareness Month 2010:

31 Zombie Movies In 31 Days

Since May is Zombie Awareness Month, I decided to watch 31 zombie movies throughout the month. I'm not watching one per day, so I may end up watching more than just 31 but here is a list of the 31 I plan on watching sometime during May. I'll update which ones I have watched and which ones I need to watch and I will also add any that I watch that currently aren't on the list.

1. Dawn of the Dead (2004) [Watched]
2. 28 Days Later [Watched]
3. 28 Weeks Later [Watched]
4. Shaun of the Dead [Watched]
5. Zombieland [Watched]
6. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
7. Night of The Living Dead (1990) [Watched]
8. Dawn of the Dead (1978) [Watched]
9. Day of the Dead (1985) [Watched]
10. Land of the Dead
11. Diary of the Dead [Watched]
12. Survival of the Dead
13. Day of the Dead (2008)
14. Phantasm
15. Wicked Little Things [Watched]
16. White Zombie
17. Re-Animator
18. The Return of the Living Dead [Watched]
19. Return of the Living Dead II [Watched]
20. Return of the Living Dead 3 [Watched]
21. Resident Evil
22. Die You Zombie Bastards!
23. I Sell the Dead
24. Living Dead Girl
25. Evil Dead
26. Evil Dead 2
27. Army of Darkness
28. Xombie: Dead on Arrival [Watched]
29. Zombie
30. Undead
31. Last of the Living


2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it was Zombie Awareness month. Now that the sun is out, the zombies can host their annual brain garage sales. No one likes a lame brain. hahaha. Actually, I might just write that.

    Holy Sh*T that is alotta zombie movies. I think my favorite zombie movie is the original Night of The Living Dead. Talk about suspense. And the sounds as the zombies slurp...ugh. It has grossed me out forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I kind of failed at watching all of these movies. The original Night of the Living Dead is a great film, I first watched it when I was about 10. It gave me nightmares, I loved it! Trying to catch up on watching the rest.

    ReplyDelete